Princess Cruises has unveiled its summer 2023 schedules for the Caribbean. From April 2023 through July 2023, the recently revitalized Caribbean Princess will operate seven-to-14 day voyages roundtrip from Port Everglades, FL. These warm-weather voyages—visiting 11 countries during 31 departures opened for sale May 5.
Caribbean Princess’ new itineraries are:
- Eastern Caribbean with Bahamas: These seven-day cruises will visit Princess Cays, St. Thomas (late-night stay) and St. Maarten
- Eastern Caribbean with Puerto Rico: These seven-day voyages will call at Princess Cays, as well as San Juan, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos
- Western Caribbean with Grand Cayman: Seven-day voyages visit Grand Cayman, Roatan (Mahogany Bay, Honduras), Belize City and Cozumel, Mexico
- Caribbean East-West Adventurer with St. Thomas & St. Maarten: These 14-day voyages call at Grand Cayman, Roatan (Mahogany Bay), Belize City, Cozumel, Princess Cays, St. Thomas (late night in port) and St. Maarten
- Caribbean East-West Adventurer with Grand Turk & Amber Cove: These 14-day cruises will visit Grand Cayman, Roatan (Mahogany Bay), Belize City, Cozumel, Princess Cays, San Juan, Grand Turk and Amber Cove in the Dominican Republic
The cruise line’s Princess Cays private island resort offers cabanas with air conditioning and bar service. MedallionNet Wi-Fi is also available on the island for cruisers who may take advantage of an oceanfront office for the day or to share photos and videos with friends and family back home.
ON select cruises, guests can enjoy exclusive Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions, such as visiting UNESCO World Heritage sites like the Mayan Ruins at Tulum or the Belize Barrier Reef.